Yesterday Microsoft published the Update Rollup 7 for the System Center 2012 R2 Suite and Windows Azure Pack.
A lot of new features and fixes are included in the UR7 for the Virtual Machine Manager.
- Support for Windows 10 Client Operating System
- Support for new Linux Operating Systems
- Support for VMWare vCenter 5.5 management scenarios
- Support for Multiple External IP Addresses per Virtual Network
- Option to Reassociate Orphaned virtual machines to their Service or VM role
- Support for VMM DHCP Extension PXE/TFP Forwarding
Also the UR7 for Windows Azure Pack includes some very interesting new capabilities and fixes.
- Tenants cannot delete the checkpoints of their virtual machines
- Incompatible VHDs are offered to the Tenant when attaching a VHD to a Virtual Machine
- Support for Tenant Plan viewing and self-subscription permission based on Security Groups
- Support for Shielded Virtual Machine Management when it is run on Windows 10 Server Preview